You only need to pay once, and you’re free to use the content as many times as you want.
The editorial Use Only content cannot be used for commercials or any form of commercial advertising as the content depict newsworthy events or celebrities because
1. Person(s) appearing in these content may not have signed a Model Release.
2. The authorities who are responsible for the venue or location may not have signed a Property Release to enable you to use the content or photo in a commercial manner.
The only way in which you can use Editorial Use Only photos for commercial use is when you’ve personally secured these releases and obtained permission from the person(s) depicted in the photo/video and the owner of the location(s).
Yes, and yes. Some of the restrictions that you should take note of:
1. Your publication's aggregate print run should not exceed 500,000 copies.
2. Credit the source of the content as well as the photographer as per the End-User Licensing Agreement in this manner: "[Photographer's Name]/www.photobank.in"
3. Maintain the Editorial integrity of the content when you include them into your articles or publication. Use of editing tools / software in a manner that materially alters the content and as a result, conveys a different message is strictly prohibited. Minor cropping, color correction and resizing is allowed.
Unfortunately, the content you’ve purchased is not available for exclusive use. However, we can help you conduct an image rights buyout to prevent others from using the content you’ve purchased, forever. Please contact us to discuss your options for an image rights buyout.
All of our images come with a pixel size next to its respective size.
Here’s a rough guide on how to determine the right size to purchase:
- For small image posts and profile pictures, smaller sizes such as Small would sufficient.
- For image usage that requires sizes from a half to full page, we recommend sizes Medium.
- For extra large prints, we would recommend for you to go for our Large size.
These are just rough estimates. You can check with your local print shop for more accurate file requirements.
You are free to upload content to other platforms too. As per our Contributor's Agreement, all content made available on www.photobank.in is sold on a non-exclusive basis.
Of course you will always be the copyright owner of your own creations. The Client is ONLY purchasing the rights to use what you've created.
You'll be paid via netbanking, online transfer, PayPal, Payumoney etc. * Note: Please be registered with your chosen payment provider and tell us your payment details. ALL payments are made automatically on the 20th of every month or later, depending on the month in which Your Minimum Payout Threshold is reached - i.e. if you've reached INR.1000.00 worth of commissions by end of January and select Payumoney, photobank will pay you INR 1000.00 via Payumoney by the 3rd week of February.
Upload your photos, illustrations and vectors files with us and earn commissions each time your creative content is licensed by our clients. Earn 50% Commissions of the net image value every time the image license is downloaded by the user. And payment will be made to the contributor once the commission is upto INR. 1000.00
Small(500px) INR 100.00
Medium (1200px) INR 200.00
Large (2048px) INR 500.00
Original File INR 1000.00
Please understand that refunds, cancellations and fraudulent downloads can be reversed at any time. We shall take all efforts to take these into account, however, once we have calculated the contributor's monthly share, it would stay stagnant for the preceding month.
Kindly get yourself registered as a contributor with us by emailing us (Use E-mail Subject : Contributor) for details that will be send to you as reply E-mail (our ID : email@example.com).
During the registration process make sure you have given the correct information as photographer/contributor' and fill up your details accordingly. You have to sign and return the scan copy of Photo Contributor Agreement.